About Directors - Han Ly & Crystal Li
Han Ly and Crystal Li have been dancing together since 2009. With passion and drive, this dynamic duo moved up the ranks and levels very quickly. They turned professional in 2014 after being in the CDDSC (Canadian Dance & Dance Sport Council) & NDCC (National Dance Council of Canada) Canadian Amateur Final 3 years in a row. They are fulfilling their dreams of opening a dance studio and sharing their dance knowledge to new dancers and experienced dance competitors. They have trained and competed internationally in England, Hong Kong, Korea and the U.S.A. Their belief is that no human is ever complete and should always strive to learn and work to be better. Dance, like fashion, changes and they hope to keep up with the trends of the dance industry and share the most up-to-date technique and style to their students.
- NDCC Canadian Closed Professional 10 Dance Vice Champions
- NDCC Canadian Closed Standard Championships Finalist
- NDCC Canadian Closed Latin Championships Finalist
- UK 10 Dance Championships (England) Top 15
- Semi-Finalists in all major USA competitions
Han Ly (Other Training):
- Hip Hop
- Musical Theater
Crystal Li (Other Training):
- Rhythmic Gymnastics
- Swim Instructor/ Lifeguard
- Personal Trainer
- Group Fitness Instructor
Dream. Believe. Achieve.